By now you’ve probably finished up your (American) Thanksgiving leftovers. I had big plans to get this post out to you sooner. BIG. But let me tell ya, studying all of these physical exams has me in a bit of a tizzy. It’s all that I could really think about this weekend. Well that, and getting my first Christmas tree — city-style!
But, on the off-chance that you’ve tucked some into the freezer for later or you’re planning to make this chicken in the coming weeks, I thought I’d share these great leftover ideas with you.
So without further ado, here are 5 awesome ways to use up leftover chicken or turkey from the holidays (or any other day of the year):
- Chicken mushroom soba noodle soup. It’s bothy. I love brothy.
- Pumpkin Thai chicken pizza. Yum.
- Chicken tostadas with baked tortillas. You had me at tostada. You always have me at tostada.
- Southwestern stuffed mushrooms. It’s a perfectly compact meal.
- Curried chicken salad. I love this combo.