Uh, so maybe this post should be called the (bi)Weekly Top 10s. Eek. Sorry. Life as a med student is busy, but I’m working on it. Here are my recent finds from the interweb.
In no particular order.
- It’s the weekend, have a drink. Or if you’re like me and studying for midterms, end your night with this one.
- But since this blog is about the balance between good and good for you, you should really take note of this: 11 things to do with kale
- Wee! Butternut squash biscuits!
- Don’t suck at Instagram.
- Cauliflower!!! Oh brassicaceaes… you’re so good for us!
- It’s soup season. Bring it.
- Do cats like “Gangnam Style”? It’s an important question.
- This & this are both good things to remember.
- A Vegetarian and a Gluten-Free Eater Walk into a Dinner Party…
- Oh, do you know about my obsession with granola? All granola, in general. But specifically this one, right now.
- I’m looking forward to getting a copy of this book. If any of you have it, I’d love to know your thoughts.
- Gluten-free, nut-free apple crisp.
- Good advice, Dr. Weil. Good advice. And speaking of good advice… thanks for this tip Winnie.