In no particular order
- I love reading about love stories. Amanda Jane Jones does such a great job of giving readers a snippet into people’s lives. I wonder if L & I can get onto My Better Half??
- Best video I’ve seen in a long time!
- I got the supplies. Now I just have to make them.
- We made these recently. They’re absolutely delicious, especially when paired with these. Pita breads are surprisingly easy to make. You see how you got a two for one there?
- Just had my first sewing fundamentals class at this rad place. If you live in the TDot, you should check it out. It is very cool!
- For the organizer: High Straightenance is like nectar from the gods.
- Love this blog. Emma is so talented. I especially love her Hello Neighbour series which gives us a glimpse into the houses of people in Toronto.
- On the summer list of things to try: Blueberry Buckwheat Tartlets with Greek Yogurt Cream! Yossy’s blog is one of my new favourites.
- And in complete contradiction to #8… L and I have been saying that we’re going to do a cleanse and given that it’s summer, this is really appealing to me. Not for the “fat blast” but for the raw food approach. If anybody has tried this, I’d love to hear about it.
- You need a quick weeknight meal? We have made this twice now. It’s delightful and it takes no time to cook! For you gluten free folks out there, I suggest GF bread crumbs or some ground up rice crackers.
I can’t stop! Here’s another little ditty for you.