Happy Valentine’s day!
In case you’re wondering, it’s not too late to make a little something special for you or someone you love. I did some of the leg-work and found some Valentine’s Day sweet treat inspiration to get you going.
- These Raw Cherry Brownie Hearts are adorable.
- 5 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge Truffles. Look at that gooeyness!
- Grain-free Dark Chocolate Tarts with Raspberries Boom!
- Individual brownie trifles They’re served in shooter glasses! What more can I say?
- A dessert picnic! Also, I LOVE this “Dating My Husband” series.
- Raw cookies especially for the day.
- With all the lovely winter citrus, this grapefruit sorbet is a sure thing.
- Homemade Vegan Chocolate. Make sure you “clean” out the blender.
- This chocolate beet cake. Seriously. Sooooo good.
- Dark chocolate almond butter cups. Dark chocolate and any nut butter combo are always a win.
- Incase you missed them, my Healthy Valentine’s Truffles are a total score.
Image source: http://www.cindyderosier.com/2012/02/tissue-paper-hearts.html